Reliability and simplicityThe reliability, safety, and simplicity of the piston first-stage are further enhanced by the new SEAC second stage with its extraordinary performance, sturdiness, and light weight. zoomX-5P First stage materials: shiny chrome-plated brass • Second stage materials: ultralight technopolymers • HP outlets: 2 • LP outlets: 5
OWS Rubber Cover - Optimized Water Strainer
Frontal with optimized water strainer, subjected to the strictest fluid dynamics analyses to prevent free flow without reducing the necessary exchange of water, thereby guaranteeing topnotch performance.
Membrane Block Safety System
A safety system that guarantees perfect functioning and stability during all phases, even when there is no cap.
First stage with balanced piston. Reliability, safety, sturdiness, and simplicity are its main characteristics.
The oval form of the second stage membrane was specially studied and constructed to allow a greater surface to facilitate the exhaling phase, guaranteeing a totally natural breathing process.
Second-stage lever with an asymmetric design allows maximum opening of the valve and improved deep-water performance.
Second stage lever with a dive/pre-dive double phase to allow optimal management of the Venturi effect.
Top Performer Second Stage
New structure of the second stage case and in the form of the deflector, with larger outflow holes to optimize air flow and maximize performance.
- Nitrox compatible to 40% (the recreational limits of nitrox)
- Ergonomically designed
- Membrane block safety system that guarantees perfect functioning and stability during all phases
- Second stage lever with an asymetric design allows maximum opening of the valve and improves deep-water-performance
- First stage with balanced piston, excellent performance with sturdy reliability
- New structure of the second stage case and in the form of the deflactor, with larger outflow holes to optimise air flow
- Second stage lever with a Dive/Pre-Dive double phase to allow optimal management of the Venturi effect
- Oval form of the second stage to allow a greater surface to facilitate the exhaling phase