Seac Smart BCD, maximum resistance and functionality are the key features of this model.
Fitted with safety release gravity weight pocket system. A system that combines practicality, efficiency and effectiveness.
It is the ideal solution for those who love to travel and who want optional management of the ballast weights in the jacket.
Outer bladder material is polyurethane (PU) coated Cordura 1000 with an inner bladder made from polyurethane (PU coated) Cordura 500.
Power inflator includes Sphere Valve Control System for improved reliability.
Inflator comes standard with a 38 threaded low pressure quick-disconnect hose.
3 dump valves (inflator, shoulder back) provide trim in any position.
For accessory attachment, the BCD comes with six 1 (25 mm) stainless steel D-rings.
Shoulder straps, adjustable chest strap and a waist strap are all equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles that along with the adjustable cummerbund provide a custom fit and ease of donningdoffing.
The Smart jacket style BCD also comes standard with a signaling whistle mount on the inflator corrugated hose.
The safety release gravity weight pocket system holds 9 lbs.
(4 kg) in each pocket in sizes XXS to MD and 13.2 lbs.
(6 kg) per pocket in sizes LG and XL.
Weight pockets have internal divider to stabilize the weight.
Buoyancy Compensator has a dry weight of 6.8 lbs.
(3.1 kg) in size large, and provides 21.4 lbs.
(9.7 kg) of lift in sizes XXS and XS, 24.7 lbs.
(11.3 kg) of lift in size SM, 33.7 lbs.
(15.4 kg) in size MD, and 40.3 lbs.
(18.2 kg) in sizes LG and XL.
BCD comes with an owners manual.
- Maximum resistance and functionality are the key features of this Seac Smart BC.
- It is the ideal solution for those who love to travel and who want optional management of the ballast weights in the jacket.
- Safety Release Gravity Weight Pocket System Combines Practicality, Efficiency and Effectiveness.
- 6.8 lbs (3100 g) (complete with hose and weight pockets).
Outer bladder material:
- PU coated Cordura 1000 - inner bladder material: